Returns & Refunds
We hope you will love everything you have ordered from us, but if something isn’t quite right, we have a 14 day returns policy* from the day you receive your order. This applies to full priced and sale items.
Returning your purchase
You are entitled to a full refund of the purchased item(s), if the product(s) is in the exact same condition as you received them. Please note that if the product(s) has lost its value due to your handling of the product(s) to a greater extent than it is necessary to determine its characteristics or functions, you will be obliged to reimburse us. Thus, in order for you to get a full refund, please make sure that the item(s) is in the same condition as you received them, with tag and seal still attached.
Please ensure to return any items you have received in a gift box inside another solid carton box to not damage the original packaging.
Arthur&Adonis ensures all packages sent out are quality-checked and damage free when leaving our warehouse. Any damage occurred in transit that is visible before the package has been opened should be reported to our customer service immediately.
Arthur&Adonis does not cover for potential custom fees and only accepts international (outside of the EU) returns sent with DDP (Delivered Duty Paid). Returns sent without custom fees paid will have these deducted from the refund, if this covers the whole amount of the refund there will be no refund issued.
When paying the duty fees you will have to declare the value of the items. In this case you must declare the correct value of the item(s), declaring the value as 0 only causes problems for us when processing the return and may delay your refund.
Returning your purchase
- Email pictures and information about the return to email@example.com before sending the package
- If you can, re-use the original packaging, tape the parcel securely and for Swedish customers include the pre-paid Postnord/Schenker label included in your parcel. European and International clients are recommended to use a traceable shipping option.
- Drop the parcel off at a drop-off point of your choice. Responsibility for the return is yours until the parcel reaches us, so please remember to ask for a proof of the postage.
- You can expect to receive a refund within 14 days of sending the parcel back to us. Once we have processed the return you will receive a return confirmation email.
- Items must be returned to us in perfect condition
- Make sure all products are exactly as you received them, with tag and seal still attached
Currently we are not able to offer exchange of items. Should you be interested in a different product, style or size please return your item/s to us and place a new order.
Refund of approved return
Arthur&Adonis will issue a return within 14 days after receiving the goods back to our warehouse. When your return has been approved your refund will be credited to the original purchaser’s credit card/ payment method. Please note it can take up to 14 days until the returned funds show up on your bank statement.
Please note that a deduction can be made if the value of the goods has been reduced as a result of you handling the goods more than was necessary. All products that comply to our Return Policy will be approved.
We have the right to deny your return if it is deemed to be damaged.* This could for example mean that:
- The product is packed in a manner that makes it impossible for us to return it to its original state
- The product is stained/damaged in a way that must have been done by the customer
- The product is sent in inadequate packaging and damaged in transit
- The product is washed
*If you are uncertain whether or not your return will be approved we advice you to email us before sending the product back – Declined returns will not be returned to customer.